Halloween Party is coming up this Saturday, at 6pm!!! Here are some details:
- Dress up! Best costume wins dinner for two at Testaccio - great Italian restaurant in LIC
- Bring friends - the more the merrier! They don't have to CrossFit but they have to wear a costume!
- Games! Your one and only opportunity to go to town with chalk as we guess whose CrossFitter's dead body is outlined on our pristine black floor. Play Battle of the Balloons, Candy Relay Race, Apple Bobbing and more!
- Food and drinks - bring drinks and some snacks! Caveman gourmet will be provided by CFLIC. Who wants to volunteer to be a mixologist?
- Music! Jason Perrone and his band are playing!!!
- Fog, lights, spooky decorations and some dancing! Ditch your OLY shoes, bring your dancing shoes! Dancing lesson courtesy of coach Olga. You don't need a partner and it will be an All Levels class!
6pm Saturday! RSVP at our event page on facebook here.
WOD: "Fight Gone Bad"
Move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. 3 rounds. The stations are:
1. Wall-ball (Reps)
2. Sumo deadlift high pull (Reps)
3. Box Jump (Reps)
4. Push-press (Reps)
5. Row (Calories)
The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.
Congrats to Mark! One more Muscle-Upper in the house!