Our Gymnastics Class is led by Olympian and Former National Champion Dave Durante!
- Shoulder Warm-up: instruction on elastic band shoulder speciﬁc exercises to assist with getting shoulders prepared for workout.
- Flexibility: portion of class will be spent on stretching exercises to help get a full body ﬂexibility plan in place.
- Basics and Handstand Work: the basics of tumbling and rolling will be taught as well as handstand positional work. Will help with learning complete body awareness which is essential when learning more difﬁcult skills in any discipline.
- Core Work: all classes will end with a core workout based around exercises that strengthen the entire core (abs, obliques, and back).
- Additional Specialized Work: depending on equipment availability and size of class we will sometimes spend time working on ring skills (L seat, ring dip, ring pull up, muscle up, skin the cat, etc.), swinging and tap techniques on bar, as well as some drills on parallel bars.