Begin with: Holiday 15 Days Upside Down Challenge: Single set of Handstand Hold for max time; at a minimum accumulate 20 sec. Email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
A. Power Clean 1-1-1-1-1-1-1
B. 5 rounds for time of:
35 Double Unders
Run, 200 m
log results to beyondthewhiteboard.com
Travel WOD: B.
Our CFLIC Nutritional Challenge is coming up in January! Below are the details and rules, so mark down the dates on your calendar and start preparing!
- 6 weeks in length. Monday, January 14th till Saturday, February 23rd.
- email pictures of EVERY meal to the blog. All participants will see your meal right on their smartphones. Start posting your food pictures (or at least your food log) DAILY to Posterous blog on Monday, January 14th. Each participant will get an email from Posterous confirming we subscribed you to the blog. When you post please write your name in the SUBJECT of the email and type a short description of your meal in the BODY of the email, aka "two egg omelet with a cup of broccoli". We will be able to give you the same day feedback on your meals. You can also post questions, recipes and share good places to eat out!
- benchmark workout before and after. Before benchmark will be during a regular class times on Saturday, January 12th - 10am and 11am classes. You are responsible for recording your time and the exact way you scaled (for example - 16kg kettlebell, green thick band). After the challenge workout will be on the last day of the challenge - Saturday, February 23rd, during regular classes. If you cannot make these two Saturdays to class, you can do the benchmark workout before or instead of your regular class a couple of days before the challenge starts/ends. If you are traveling around the beginning and the end of the challenge, you can do this workout at another CrossFit affiliate asking them to validate your score and send us a picture of you and your workout results on the whiteboard at that affiliate.
- pictures before and after (confidential). Email 3 pictures (front, back, side) of yourself in shorts (guys) or in shorts and a sports bra (girls). Before pictures are due by Monday, January 14th. After pictures are due by 11pm on Friday, February 22nd. If you have no one to take your picture, use the bathroom mirror!
- mandatory nutritional workshop will be held the week before the challenge starts. We will have two dates:
Thursday, January 10th at 6:30pm
Saturday, January 12th at 12pm
If you cannot make either day, please email email@example.com.
- the winner will be determined by improvement in looks (pictures), improvement on the benchmark workout, and the diligence in posting all your meals to the blog. The winner gets a free month of unlimited training at CFLIC! We might select a few winners if the race gets too close.
Being prepared is half of your success! Read our dietary prescription below, clean your fridge and pantry, tell your friends and family you are on a challenge this winter or better yet encourage them to do it with you!
Who is in? Sign up for the challenge here. The cost is $40.