Our Fall Nutritional Challenge is starting on Monday, September 9th! Below are some details and rules, so mark down the dates on your calendar and start preparing!
- 6 weeks in length. Monday, September 9th through Sunday, October 20th.
- mandatory nutritional workshop will be held on Wednesday, September 4th at 7:30pm. If you cannot make it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- pictures before and after (confidential).
- benchmark workout before and after. Before benchmark will be on Friday, September 6th. After the challenge WOD will be on the last day of the challenge - Sunday, October 20th, at 10am. If you cannot be at the gym for the benchmark workout, you can do it before or instead of your regular class a couple of days before the challenge starts/ends.
- post pictures of all your meals to our CFLIC Nutrition Challenge group on Facebook. If you are not on Facebook, you can submit your weekly food log to email@example.com.
- the winner will be determined by the improvement in looks (pictures), improvement on the benchmark workout, and the diligence in posting all your meals. The winner gets a free month of unlimited training at CFLIC! (besides getting fitter and feeling great!)
Being prepared is half of your success! Read our dietary prescription on our nutrition page, clean your fridge and pantry, tell your friends and family you are on a challenge or better yet encourage them to do it with you!
Who is in? Sign up for the challenge here! The cost is $40.
A. Press - build to a max in 12min
B. Tabata sit-ups for total reps
15 air squats